🌱Grow A Beautiful Lush Green Lawn In Just Four Weeks, No Manual Care Required!
Biodegradable Grass Seed Mat is your new all-in-one growing solution that makes everything easier. All you need is to roll out the mat on your preferred surface, water it thoroughly, and watch it grow in about five weeks!
The mat is made of three layers of bio fabric, turf quality seed, and moisture-holding and nutrients bio fabric. It’s perfect for all lawns, no matter what climate it is! It produces fast germination and uniform growth.
- BIODEGRADABLE – SIMPLY ROLL & FORGET: Built to be a true all-in-one garden solution, we make it easy! The mat itself is made with bio fabric, filled with fertilizer and quality seed. Our fabric is designed to hold in nutrients and moisture especially well and will not die out in cold or dry climates! Our soil germinates fast and provides uniform growth.
- EASY TO USE: Simply roll out, water, and watch it grow. Our mat stays green, even in conditions of dense shade or scorching sun.
- PERFECTLY PLACED: Each seed will be surrounded by fertilizer and held in place between Micro Pellet Fertilizer and Biodegradable Fabric.
PERFECT FOR SUN, SHADE, AND SLOPES: Designed for full sun and dense shade has fine-bladed texture and medium to high drought resistance.
HOW TO USE:
- Roll: Roll out the mat on the prepared surface.
- Water: Water the area thoroughly.
- Grow: Your beautiful lush green lawn will be ready within 5 weeks!
- Material: Biodegradable Grass Seed Pad
- Size: 3m x 0.2m (118.11in x 7.87in)
- 1 x Biodegradable Grass Seed Mat
Questions & Answers
Question:how much do you have to water it initially?
Answer:Soak thoroughly when you first install it. This will help ensure it sticks to the ground and begins the germination process of the seeds. After the first day, we recommend you water 2 to 3 times per day for short periods (5 to 10 minutes). At a minimum, water at least once per day for 20 minutes. The key to fast seed growth is MOISTURE, so if you want to see grass growing is as little as 10 to 14 days, keep your mat moist at all times. When in doubt, water more and not less!
Question:Do you have to COMPLETELY REMOVE the Grass (so the bare Dirt is exposed)? Or can you just Mow the Grass REALLY short (and then just cover it)?
Answer:As with planting any type of seed, good preparation of the area is essential, do not lay it over any existing grass or vegetation, it must touch the soil it is to grow on, so clear all old grass vegetation, loosen the top 2 inches of soil with a rake and create a smooth surface free of any debris.